Personal Up-date

Greetings all!

Plans are well under way for the wedding on July 26, 2008. Dresses and tuxes and everything are ordered, the piper is in place, and the music is being picked. We’re doing well and really looking forward to that day! That is part of the reason I have been neglecting my blog of late!

Please keep that in prayer. Also please pray about Leiden University for me. I had been initially accepted by the faculty but now the admissions department is denying me because they say my master’s work and my undergrad work is not acceptable because they were not accredited. Please pray hard about this! The dean of faculty is personally trying to convince the admissions department to accept me despite this issue.

Please also continue to pray for wisdom when it comes to potential ministry positions.  Many tough decisions to make in the near future and Tracy and I would covet your prayers of discernment and wisdom!

I hope to start posting again soon as soon as I get the next issue of Eusebeia edited for Michael!

Advertisements

7 Responses to Personal Up-date

1. Steve Weaver says:

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage!

I will continue to pray for God to make His will clear to you in regard to your education and employment.

2. allenmickle says:

Thanks for the prayers Steve!

3. Ian Clary says:

Man alive I hope that everything gets smoothed out with Leiden!

4. allenmickle says:

Thanks Ian. We’re working on it. Should know in a few weeks.

5. thomasgoodwin says:

Allen,
    Shocked to hear of these developments. The Lord will make sure you’re doing what he wants you to do.
    I’ll be waiting for another up-date soon on this issue.
    Mark

6. allenmickle says:

Mark,

I know. I was shocked too. I’ve got a lot of people pulling for me so I’ll let you know what I find out! How’s your dissertation going brother?

7. thomasgoodwin says:

Fine, I think. I’m on Ch. 4 now. But you’ll have to talk to Michael for the truth ;)