Greetings Faithful Readers!
Please consider sponsoring me in the Walk for Life 2014 in support of the CareNet Pregnancy Resource Center of the Hudson Valley. You can sponsor me here.
Here’s some more information about CareNet and how your donation can help:
Care Net Pregnancy Center of the Hudson Valley is a non-profit ministry that has served the Dutchess County area since 1986. Our mission is to empower people to make life-affirming choices. Our clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances. We provide free, confidential counseling and support in a comforting environment. We educate our clients, helping them to make fully informed decisions, and assist them in developing positive solutions focused on their well-being.
Our services include:
• care for women and men facing unplanned pregnancies
• free pregnancy tests
• medically accurate facts about abortion
• referrals for free ultrasounds to confirm pregnancy
• pregnancy options peer coaching
• adoption option information
• referrals for housing, medical care, job training, social services, adoptions
• parenting classes
• material resource program
• Sexual Integrity Workshops
• Abortion Recovery Support Groups for women and men