July 15, 2008
Reaching out with the Gospel to Children in the CIS at Christmas
Many of the millions of children in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and the other nations of the CIS have never heard about Jesus. They have never heard how God sent Him for their sake to be their Savior, our Immanuel—“God with us”.
Through Immanuel’s Child, Slavic Gospel Association’s special Christmas outreach, your church can join with believers in Russia to reach these hopeless children with this life-changing message of hope this Christmas.
Your free resource kit includes everything your church needs to have a part in Immanuel’s Child. Participation is easy and your church will experience great blessings as you help make lifelong disciples for Christ.
For more information visit the Immanuel’s Child website. Please seriously consider helping local churches in the CIS reach out into their communities with the life changing message of Jesus Christ to those most marginalized by society, children.
May 28, 2008
How would you like to not only brighten the face of a child at Christmas but also put into their hands the life changing message of the Gospel? You can with Immanuel’s Child, a ministry of Slavic Gospel Association. No other program geared for children at Christmas puts everything into the hands of the local church. Who better knows who needs this gift and what the gift should be then the local churches in the CIS.
Every $30 given towards our Immanuel’s Child outreach will provide substantial Christmas gifts These gifts will help establish a loving link between you and Russian children as well as their families. Your gift will provide:
* A personal message of love from your family. Sign a Star of Bethlehem ornament, which has a printed message of encouragement in Russian which will be given to a precious child.
* An opportunity for evangelism. Many children and their families will learn of Christ’s love for the first time this Christmas.
* A special Christmas gift. Purchased locally and lovingly wrapped, this gift will be presented by local church members.
* A children’s Bible. They will treasure it and read it!
* Candy and nutritious fruit. These are rare treats during a Russian winter.
* Other items such as warm clothes and toiletries.
* Materials for discipleship. Russian-language discipleship materials will be given to the local church – vital for the follow-up ministry that will take place throughout the year.
If your church would like more information on this exciting ministry you can obtain more information by visiting the website here. You can also contact myself in Canada at:
519-621-3553 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If in the United States contact SGA at 800-BIBLE-50 or email@example.com.